Online Workshop CMMN
- Start Date:
- Jan 13, 2020
- Finish date:
- Jan 24, 2020
- 750.00 EUR per Seat (VAT incl.)
Online-Workshop: Business Process Modeling with CMMN
Model, analyze, improve Business Processes with CMMN
Target Audience: Case Manager, Business Process Analysts, Business Analysts, Enterprise Architects, Business Architects, Business Process Manager
Course Type: Online Workshop, English, 2-Dates plus discussion
Business Processes are an essential success factor for all enterprises. But not all processes are predictable at design time. The workshop gives you a start into how to model and analyze flexible Business Processes - or in short: It gives an introduction into "Business Case Management".
Business Processes are an essential success factor for all enterprises. Often Business Process Projects fall short of the expectations. One reason is the reduction to view the process flow as the single most important view for a process. These fixed logical process flows don't always exist. This is especially true for all service-oriented processes. The OMG provided the standard "Case Management Model and Notation (CMMN)" as an important building block to fill the gap. The workshop introduces the basic principles and concepts, gives an deeper introduction into the standard and shows how to integrate Case Management into an Enterprise Architecture and an existing Business Process Management using real-world examples.
Participants acquire knowledge about:
- Business Process Management Concepts for Service Processes - predictive versus flexible processes
- Notations for Case Management: Case Management Model and Notation
- Stakeholder and Views: Who needs which information? How is Case Management related to classical Business Process Management?
Participants acquire the following skills:
- Identify, scope and classify Business Cases: How can I scope and classify Cases? Predictive Process or Adaptive Case - How to find the right method?
- Structure and describe Cases: How to analyze Cases? Which information is needed for which view?
- Case Management Method: How to introduce Adaptive Case Management into daily practice? How to maintain Case Models?
The Small Print:
By clicking "Book Now" you register compulsory for the workshop. You will get a registration confirmation and all needed information from us.
The workshop fee includes the following services:
- Participation in the workshop
- Workshop material
We use GoToMeeting for the online workshops. You need internet access. A headset is suggested.
Next planned date: January 13/Januar 20 2020 plus discussion at January 24 2029