BPM-Trilogy - Successfull BPM projects with BPMN, CMMN and DMN
- Start Date:
- Dec 6, 2019
- Finish date:
- Dec 16, 2019
- 750.00 EUR pro Platz (VAT incl.)
Online Workshop English BPM-Trilogy - Successful BPM Projects with BPMN, CMMN and DMN
Complete Business Process Management for Business Analysts: Master your BPM-ProjectTarget Audience: Business Process Manager, Business Analysts, Business Process Modeler, Business Process Analysts, Case Manager, Enterprise Architects, Business Architects
Course Type: Online Workshop, English, 3-Dates + Discussion
Business Processes are an essential success factor for all enterprises. Often Business Process Projects don't produce the expected results. One reason is the reduction to one approach and a single view. Every enterprise owns different types of Business Processes - predictable routine processes or flexible, knowledge intense processes. The quality of the activities range from simple to complex decisions.
Our workshop "Business Process Management Complete" introduces the concepts from the OMG standards belonging to the "BPM Trilogy": BPMN for predictable processes, CMMN for (Adaptive) Case Management and DMN for Business Decision Management. We start with the content needed for a successful BPM project and explain the concepts needed to present this content. It is not the intention to explain each element contained in the standard notations.
Participants acquire knowledge about:
- Notations for Business Process Management: Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN), Case Management Model and Notation (CMMN), Decision Model and Notation (DMN)
- Business Architecture: How are Business Processes, Case Management, and Decision Management related?
- Stakeholder and Views: Who needs which information?
- Scope and Classify Business Processes: How can I scope Business Processes? Predictive Process or Adaptive Case - How to find the right method? Business Processes and Decision Management - When do I need to look for my Business Decisions?
- Process Decomposition: From Capability Map to ask Descriptions: How to analyze Business Processes? Which information is needed for which view?
- Business Process Management and Decision Management: Identify Decision Points, analyze and describe Business Decisions.
You find the workshop details on the workshop page!
The Small Print:
By clicking "Book Now" you register compulsory for the workshop. You will get a registration confirmation and all needed information from us.
The workshop fee includes the following services:
- Participation in the workshop
- Workshop material
Please read our General Terms and Conditions. If you have questions please contact our organization team.
We use GoToMeeting for the online workshops. You need internet access. A headset iss suggested.
Next planned date: 06.12./09.12./13.12.2019 plus discussion at 16.12.2019