Visual Paradigm - Online Workshop
Online Workshop "Apply Visual Paradigm - Develop Business-IT-Applications"
In this open workshop, you will become acquainted with Visual Paradigm. Understand how to use the repository, create models for a wide variety of views, generate output, and get an insight into methods and working techniques.
Target group: Visual Paradigm users, interested user, Software Developers, Business Architects
Course type: Online Workshop, 3 dates + QA session
Participants acquire knowledge of:
- Structure of Visual Paradigm, understanding and using the repository
- Understanding Visual Paradigm and the Repository
- Models and model elements in Visual Paradigm
- News in the current versions of Visual Paradigm
Participants acquire the following skills:
- Create and maintain models in Visual Paradigm
- Create outputs and analysis with Visual Paradigm
- Organize modeling projects
You can book the complete workshop or individual modules on my booking page! Register now!
I would be happy to advise you on the selection of modules. If you need additional modules, please express your wishes.
Workshop content "Apply Visual Paradigm"
- Principles of visual modeling - introduction
Who needs models? Which models do we need?
Architecture, method and development process - develop and use models
What makes a good model?
- Understanding Visual Paradigm
Visual Paradigm - Components
Using Visual Paradigm
Structure of the Repository
Reuse Model Elements
Describe Model Elements in Detail
Link Models and Mode Elements
- Using Models in Visual Paradigm
Analysis and Overviews – Charts, Matrix, Impact Analyse
Create Outputs – Publish, Default Reports, individual Dokuments
- Teamwork in Visual Paradigm
Organize Projekts in Teamwork-Server/VPository
Working on Projects in Team
- Toolsets in Visual Paradigm - Notationtoolsets, Methodtoolsets
- News in latest versions