Modeling Projects - BPMN, DMN, CMMN, UML, Archimate and More
Modeling is my passion.
I deal with many notations and know their strengths and weaknesses for the description of Business processes, Business decisions, Concept models, IT systems, requirements, strategy, and their relationships. I know many standard notations BPMN, DMN, CMMN for business process modeling, but also UML and Archimate for describing systems. Also "old" notations such as CRC cards, ER diagrams, data flow diagrams, and informal means of description such as the "North Star" concept or the IGOE concept are part of my toolbox.
The use of standard notations and informal description tools requires methods. Again, my toolbox includes many methods. But your own method is always an enrichment of my toolbox for me.
Services for modeling projects include:
- Business Process modeling, description of Business Decisions
- Modeling of IT-systems and the relationships to business processes
- Requirements Management
- Interviews, questionnaires, Facilitated Workshops
- Project Management
- Quality assurance for models
- Create stakeholder-specific outputs
- Analysis and evaluation of models and business processes
- Create a modeling style guide and policy for your project
I created many tools in my projects.