Master Class Business Architecture mit Roger Burlton
- 8. Jun 2016
- 10. Jun 2016
- 1950,00 EUR (inkl. MwSt.)
Master Class Business Architecture:
The Foundation for an Agile Program of Business Change
Roger Burlton, Process Renewal Group
OverviewThose organizations that truly understand their business needs and have a good knowledge of how to best leverage their scarce business resources have great advantage in the marketplace. Those that truly understand the internal responses needed for a changing business environment can be innovative and manage the challenge of change better than others. There is no doubt that a solid architecture connecting strategic intent, business processes, capabilities and enabling technology and human resources is needed to become more modern and ensure that all business resources are aligned towards a common goal. To do this, we need to architect and align our intellectual and physical assets and shared capabilities using Business Processes and Business capabilities as the glue in tracing all work and resources to enterprise objectives. A practical, shareable and implementable Business Architecture and Business Change Portfolio will ensure we choose the right transformation initiatives and optimize them. Using architecture models will help us to realize our business intent and define what’s needed to become adaptable as well as to prescribe the required organizational and human change management plans. This highly participative workshop will delve into all aspects of Business Architecture, Business Processes, Business Capabilities and Group Culture from top to bottom.
- Understand what a useful Business Architecture looks like
- Be able to apply enterprise-wide architecture models and techniques that are aligned and traceable
- Learn how to sell the Business Architecture value proposition and gain cross-organization acceptance
- Be able to develop a measurable architecture for planning, budgeting, organization design, compliance, human change management, and the introduction of breakthrough technologies
- Be able to use the architecture to accelerate capability change projects
- Discover how to address cultural barriers during architecture, business design and implementation
Special Features of this Class
- Get ready for Disruptive Innovation
- Continuously manage architecture as an asset of the enterprise through a governance framework
- Align all programs of business change with IT and HR strategy
- Build an connected measurement framework based on value for stakeholders and outcomes not just organization charts
- Get a set of capabilities that are truly traceable to strategic intent
- Be able to sell the concepts upward and reduce internal resistance to change
- Learn a method that scales for both small and large organizations
- Work with Roger Burlton; the most experienced pragmatist in this field
AudienceThis class will be of benefit to professionals and managers of all types involved with planning and designing organizational change and building business capability to adapt and innovate continuously.
- Business Architects
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Process Architects
- Process Improvement Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Strategic Planners
- IT Architects
- Business Operations Managers
- HR Executives
- IT Executives
- Anyone else concerned with designing Business Change programs
Roger Burlton, P.Eng., CMC
Roger is a respected pioneer in the introduction of innovative approaches for Business Management. He is a world leader in the field of Business Process Management, having authored one of the most read and followed books on the topic early in BPM’s growth. Roger’s leadership is also witnessed by his position as chair of several of the most influential conferences each year on BPM and Business Architecture and by his role as chair of the BPTrends.com Advisory Board. The insights he brings to PRG’s consulting clients are thoughtful and pragmatic.
President and Managing Partner Process Renewal Group
Die Details zum Kurs finden Sie auf der Kursseite.
Das Kleingedruckte:Mit dem Klick auf "Buchen" melden Sie sich verbindlich für den Kurs an. Sie erhalten von uns umgehend eine Buchungsbestätigung und alle notwendigen Informationen.
Bei einer Buchung vor dem 01. Mai 2016 berücksichtigen wir automatisch den Frühbucherpreis (1.750 Euro/Person inkl. MwSt.)
Die Teilnahmegebühr enthält folgende Leistungen:
- Teilnahme am Kurs
- Pausenversorgung, Tagungsgetränke und Mittagessen an den Kurstagen
Es gelten unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen, die wir Ihnen gern zusenden. Die Preise verstehen sich inklusive Mehrwertsteuer. Konditionen für die Teilnahme mehrerer Teilnehmer einer Firma erfragen Sie bitte bei unserem Veranstaltungsteam.
Für Rückfragen und weitere Informationen senden Sie bitte eine Email an email@example.com